Allen Academy cultivates the skills and attitudes that characterize adaptive expertise, equipping students with the mindset necessary for academic success, preparation for life, and meaningful contribution to their local, college, and global communities.
To fulfill this mission, we look for experienced teachers who demonstrate a passion for young people, a commitment to learning, and a growth mindset. Allen is a wonderful place to teach. Our faculty members are continually encouraged to pursue excellence in and out of the classroom, have the support of colleagues, administrators and parents, and teach children who are eager to learn.
What makes teaching at Allen a unique and worthwhile experience?
- Class sizes are small (12-18 students)
- We are the only independent school within 80 miles
- We are committed to developing long-lasting, meaningful relationships with students
- Students are at the heart of every decision that is made – we always ask “What’s best for them?”
- In addition to an intellectually rigorous academic program, students are required to participate in arts each day, as well as an athletic endeavor
If you are interested in substituting at Allen Academy, please contact: Tammy Bosse
Administration Openings (click on links below)
There are no administrative openings available at this time.
Teaching Openings (click on links below)
There are teaching openings available at this time.
If you are interested in teaching at Allen Academy, please check back regularly. Please also note that our main hiring season is in February and March of each school year.