Allen Faculty Member since 2009
- B.S. in Home Economics Education, Texas Tech University
What do you love about Allen? I love and am inspired by the commitment to the students that the faculty and staff demonstrate on a daily basis.
Other hats you wear or have worn at Allen or previous schools:
- MS/US Administrative Assistant at Allen Academy
- Substitute teacher at Daphne Elementary School in Daphne, AL
- 3 yr. Old and 4 yr. Old PK teacher at Paramount Baptist Church and St. Andrews Episcopal School in Amarillo, TX
- Taught Child Development at Caprock High School in Amarillo, TX
What are you passionate about? My five sweet grandbabies–Lily, Mark, Mia, Sam and Jack. I LOVE being their “Honey”!
Interesting Facts about you: My husband, Jack and I raised our three daughters near Mobile, AL, and moved back to Texas several years ago. We really enjoyed southern living on the Gulf coast! Two of our girls are University of Alabama graduates, so as you might guess we are Alabama fans, which makes for an interesting football season living in Bryan since A&M joined the SEC. Please don’t hold this against me….after all we have in common two great legends – Bear Bryant and Gene Stallings.
Favorite book? The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson—the main character is a really clever little mouse!