Christopher D. Benner Endowment for Theater Arts
Established in 2015 in honor of Christopher Benner ’15 for his outstanding school and civic leadership and passion for the theater arts. Through a grant from Bryan Texas Utilities and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, this endowment supports the commitment to theater arts at Allen Academy.
Legends of Allen Endowment Fund
Established in 2016 to honor individuals who have given over 25 years of service to Allen Academy: Lee Roy Gaiter (53), Walter Hanks (39), Kay Hesby (29), Mary Martin (29), Cathy Withers (29), Barbara Seigert (28), and Paula McMillan (27).
General Endowment Fund
This unrestricted fund was established in 2016 to provide the school with significant unrestricted income to allow financial flexibility to meet future challenges and take advantage of enhancing opportunities that arise outside of the operating budget. It also allows the school to:
- Recruit and retain a world-class faculty through competitive compensation and supportive work environments;
- Continue our need-blind admissions policy, thereby ensuring our ability to attract the highest quality students;
- Enrich our curriculum and programs to prepare our students to thrive in a changing, interconnected world;
- Maintain affordable tuitions as we seek to enroll a socio-economically diverse student body;
- Provide operating resources to maintain new and existing facilities